Search This Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Breakfast Perfection: Pure Chocolate Brownie Bar Review

This morning after our green juice I broke out a Pure Chocolate Brownie Bar (Organic, Raw, Vegan). This is the first one I have tried since my box arrived from Amazon.com (where you can buy them in bulk YAY!). My 6 year old daughter drooled as I bite into it (she is a chocolate maniac). She squealed "I want some I want some." I broke off a piece for her and my boyfriend who also showed interest. She yelped "YUMM" as she chopped down on it. I have to agree with my precocious little one, my boyfriend followed expressing it was delicious and healthy tasting; which is the two things our family craves these days. It is a boutique of fruit, nutty and sinful chocolate goodness. The exquisite taste is light but still satisfies your belly. With my green juice it was a perfect amount of food and I left the table feeling energized and ready to start my day. I send out a WTG to Veronica for her bar perfection. I look forward to trying the other flavors (CranberryOrange, CherryCashew, ChocChip Trail Mix, AppleCinnamon, WildBlueberry, and Chocolate Brownie). Have you tried the line of Pure Bars yet?

3 comments:

  1. I tried PURE bars and they are so delicious. I love that they are organic and the ingredients are all natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will HAVE to try this one, I got to your blog from a tweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thank you both for your comments ... let me know what you think of it Sweetest Vegan (love the name!)

    ReplyDelete